Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mavv Mavv is offline

Default Emails being delivered to Contacts foler

Hello,

I am having an issue with one of my clients. He is running Office 2000 Pro
on Windows 2000 Pro on a Windows 2000 Server network. One of his contacts
was not able to send to him for some reason. WHen I looked at his computer I
noticed that all the emails were being put in the Contacts folder instead of
the Inbox. Has anyone seen this before, and better yet, does anyone know how
I can fix this? It only seems to happen to this one contact and only
recently as he was able to receive normally before.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated as this one has me stumped.

BTW, we use Exchange Server 2000 for our email system.

Thanks,