Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Donna Lee Donna Lee is offline

Default paper size

When I change the page size to legal for one page of my document and leave
the other page at letter, it sometimes changes both pages to legal and
removes any columns that I have set up in the document. I block and check
off change selection (not whole document) when prompted. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Southpaw Southpaw is offline

Do you have a section break between pages?

If so, make sure when you change the paper size, you are changing it just
for that section and not the whole document.

You'll probably have to change the paper size for the next page.