Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Treesy Treesy is offline

Default Totally off subject...

I know this has nothing to do with Microsoft Word but I'm hoping someone can
point me in the right direction. I am trying to find some kind of help files
or something online for Microsoft Money 2.05 (for Pocket PC). More
specifically, I'm trying to find out how to delete an entry in Money 2.05. I
can't find anything on the Microsoft website and I've tried Googling and
everything. Please help!! Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Or microsoft.public.money.

"Treesy" wrote in message
I know this has nothing to do with Microsoft Word but I'm hoping someone
can
point me in the right direction. I am trying to find some kind of help
files
or something online for Microsoft Money 2.05 (for Pocket PC). More
specifically, I'm trying to find out how to delete an entry in Money

2.05.
can't find anything on the Microsoft website and I've tried Googling and
everything. Please help!! Thanks.

How do I insert a field into the subject box for each email when . morbitzer Mailmerge 3 July 7th 06 01:14 AM
How to link information in subject line to body of letter? Abbie P Microsoft Word Help 1 March 2nd 06 07:10 PM
Sending Word doc as attachments-automatic subject line Jackie Mailmerge 1 July 13th 05 12:37 PM
Unique Subject Line Sam Mailmerge 0 January 20th 05 06:59 AM
Saving Documents With Subject OHM \( Terry Burns \) New Users 4 December 22nd 04 07:13 PM