Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Nephi Nephi is offline

Default How do I turn on verticle & horizontal rulers

I want to know where to find the "turn on" controls for the verticle and
horizontal rulers...in Microsoft Word Office 2003, small business.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

View | Ruler toggles all rulers. Checking the box for "Vertical ruler" on
the View tab of Tools | Options determines whether it is one of the ones
that is toggled.

"Nephi" wrote in message
news
I want to know where to find the "turn on" controls for the verticle and
horizontal rulers...in Microsoft Word Office 2003, small business.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

The horizontal ruler should be visible in both Normal and Print
Layout views, but the vertical ruler is only visible in Print
Layout view. To enable the vertical ruler, switch to Print
Layout view, and click on Tools | Options | View | check the
"Vertical ruler (Print view only)" box | OK.