Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Matt M. Matt M. is offline

Default Text wrapping in table cells

I am trying to create a single-column table in which text (if too much to fit
in a cell) will wrap to the row below it (instead of increasing the row
height).

I am not set on having a table. What I am trying to accomplish, is a form
that will include about 5 or 6 horizontal lines where text could be typedand
then the document could be printed, Or the blank document could be printed
and distributed to be filled out by hand.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

What you are attempting cannot be done in a table unless you use drawing
lines in an individual cell. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm