Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jen Jen is offline

Default Merging tables

In Word2002, users can join, merge, append two adjoining tables by simply
deleting the paragraph mark between them.
In Word2003 this cannot be done, I have tried and tried, but I cannot get my
tables to merge. And please don't just say it can be done, tell me how!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc Luc is offline

Jen,
Maybe one of your tables is wrapped.
It's quite easy to accidentally nudge the table handle and then the table
becomes wrapped.
Put your curser in the table, select Table - Table properties - Table tab,
set text wrapping to None.
See if that helps.
--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Jen" schreef in bericht
In Word2002, users can join, merge, append two adjoining tables by simply
deleting the paragraph mark between them.
In Word2003 this cannot be done, I have tried and tried, but I cannot get
my
tables to merge. And please don't just say it can be done, tell me
how!!!!

Merging Data into Differently-Sized Tables Mike Mailmerge 1 July 27th 06 04:03 PM
Merging Tables to Make One Table Romie Tables 1 May 21st 06 12:28 AM
How to prevent Word from merging tables? Richard L Rosenheim Tables 4 July 16th 05 08:16 AM
Merging Tables jeromek Tables 1 June 12th 05 10:58 AM
Merging tables in Word 2003 JoanN Microsoft Word Help 3 December 21st 04 06:35 PM