Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jacs Jacs is offline

Default table simple 1

How do I change the colour of "table simple 1" in auto format tables. I keep
trying the obvious but it always returns to green. Thanks. (using Office 2002)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Luc Luc is offline

Jacs,
If I understand you correctly you want the green lines to change into
another colour.

In the Modify Style dialog, next to apply formatting to, choose listarrow
and select first row/header row
Now format your line colour using the buttons below, click on the listarrow
of the border button, choose top line, the green colour disappears, click on
the border button again to apply your own colour. Repeat the same process
for the bottom line choosing a differt colour/thickness if necessary.
Now next to apply formatting to, choose listarrow again and choose last row,
repeat the procedure stated above.
Click OK, and apply. And like Suzanne suggested if you want this to be
permanent, click on the Add to template box.
Hope this makes sense to you.

Luc Sanders (MVP - PowerPoint)
"Jacs" schreef in bericht