Teacher_Becky

Default runoff words in a cell

I have a student (4th grade) who has created a 2 column/15 row table that has
words that do not wrap within the cell, but trail beyond the cell border. In
Table Properties for the cell, text wrap is checked. The table is the proper
width and shows up correctly in both Print and Normal view. We searched help
for text wrap in table cell, to no avail. Things I know she has changed and
seem to be OK a Each cell has has one sentence with a bullet in front of
it, No border lines to show. We have changed the paragraph format spacing
to 16 After the paragraph. I'm not sure else where to check. Please help us.
Thank you.

You could equally well have gone to Format | Paragraph and checked the
settings.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Make sure the paragraph doesn't have a negative right indent.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Teacher_Becky" wrote in

message
[...]

word table cell resize or word table cell size change or word table change cell size [email protected] Tables 0 January 13th 05 09:55 PM
Word frequencies Anthea Microsoft Word Help 6 January 10th 05 04:46 AM
copy cell to cell Tlogan Tables 1 January 5th 05 09:20 PM
Word Count mel Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 04 10:17 PM
Recurring words/phrases Pegge New Users 1 December 9th 04 02:08 AM