Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IceQuill IceQuill is offline

Default How do I insert an email file instead of copy/pasting contents?

I have many many emails that I wish to insert into word document for
discussion in a long strategic document around these communications.

Instead of going to each email and copying and pasting, isn't there a way to
insert this file so it retains structure (i.e. subject, to/from) and no
gibberish?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This will depend on your e-mail software, but for Outlook, select the
required messages in the mail headers listings then File save as. Insert
the resulting text document in your Word document.