Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
tyrasztt tyrasztt is offline

Default Address labels need to work like WordPerfect labels. Technology!

Word labels need to be actual labels so when you need to delete one address,
they all move up to fill the empty label. Otherwise, you have to mannually
moved every label so you don't have an empty one.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word labels are tables so you will have to re-merge
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm
If you adapt to what you have, instead of how some other application does
it, you will find things much easier.

tyrasztt wrote:
Word labels need to be actual labels so when you need to delete one
address, they all move up to fill the empty label. Otherwise, you
have to mannually moved every label so you don't have an empty one.

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds