Default How do I create Papers for Purebred animals?

The reason that I ask this is because I am a Breeder of Mini Lop Rabbits and
the Male and Female that I have are Papered and I am going to need be able to
provide papers for the Buyers.

Charles Kenyon

Or... you may need to get them from a kennel club. Generally people want
something from a third party, not just the breeder.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.