tysdad2

Default Flyer Wizard?

IS there a Flyer Wizard for Word 2000?
garfield-n-odie

Don't think there is a wizard, but there are lots of templates for
flyers at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...TC&Query=flyer .
The ones with a W to the left of the flyer name are for Word, and the
ones with a P to the left of the flyer name are for Publisher.

tysdad2 wrote:
IS there a Flyer Wizard for Word 2000?

Dian Chapman, MVP, MOS

If you ran a custom install and added the extra templates, there's a
BROCHURE in O2K that is a three fold brochure...if THAT is what you
might be able to use as a flyer. Otherwise, if you have the Office
2000 CDs, Publisher is on the second CD. So install that and you'll
have a lot more choices in there.

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine