Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sparky3240 sparky3240 is offline

Default Ruined Word for me. Changing Font sizes hard, lost margin,cente

I lost the ability to select left margin or Center on the tool bar.
Changing fonts requires 3 clicks instead of 2. There are other things I dont
like about version
11.8026.6568 SP2
Russ Whaley

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

On the Options tab of Tools | Customize, make sure to enable
the option to display full menus. Then see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"sparky3240" wrote in message
I lost the ability to select left margin or Center on the tool bar.
Changing fonts requires 3 clicks instead of 2. There are other

things I dont
like about version
11.8026.6568 SP2
Russ Whaley

----------------
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to

the
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click

the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,

follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader

and then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?c3Bhcmt5MzI0MA==?=,

I lost the ability to select left margin or Center on the tool bar.
Changing fonts requires 3 clicks instead of 2. There are other things I dont
like about version
11.8026.6568 SP2

Version 11... Word 2003. None of this should have changed from any earlier
version, back to Word 6.0. Can you be more specific about the problems you're
experiencing?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org