Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Eagle007 Eagle007 is offline

Default table of contents does not show page numbers, shows error message

See subject line.

I created a merge document from an original that contains a Table of
Contents. I get an error message that says the bookmark is not defined. I
also cannot seem to find the bookmark in the original to figure out what to
do to replace it in the merged document.

I do cut and paste a TOC I retyped...but sometimes the numbers are off.

PLS HELP!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Select the TOC and press F9. The message is telling you that the TOC
currently contains references to headings that are no longer in the
document.