Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
RaineSpencer RaineSpencer is offline

Default mail merge from access

We had an automated mail merge from Access 2000 to word 2000 that would merge
data from a table in access to a word doc and then save the result. We have
upgraded to Word 2003 and none of our merge docs work anymore. I don't want
the users to see any prompts from word 2003 at all, just take the data and
merge it and save the resulting word doc with a new name. How do I make this
happen again?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If the prompt that you are seeing is

"Opening This Will Run the Following SQL Command"

See the following Knowledge Base article:

http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=825765

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.