Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy B Cindy B is offline

Default Questions regarding pdfmaker.dot

I have a macro to create individual pdf files from a mail merge. This macro
uses DoPrintwithLinks to actually create the pdf files however the macro
doesn't run since I've upgraded to Word 2002. Does anyone know of an
alternative?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm
You may need an update for Acrobat to make it compatible with the later Word
version - check Adobe's support site.

Cindy B wrote:
I have a macro to create individual pdf files from a mail merge.
This macro uses DoPrintwithLinks to actually create the pdf files
however the macro doesn't run since I've upgraded to Word 2002. Does
anyone know of an alternative?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy B Cindy B is offline

Graham, Thank you for the link to the merge letters help. I have been on
Adobe's site but didn't have any luck finding an update. Has anyone else
heard of the DoPrintwithLinks macro? I Googled it and came up with a couple
of hits from Techy sites but the discussions were a couple of years old.

Cindy B wrote:
I have a macro to create individual pdf files from a mail merge.
This macro uses DoPrintwithLinks to actually create the pdf files
however the macro doesn't run since I've upgraded to Word 2002. Does
anyone know of an alternative?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It appears, astonishingly, that Adobe has removed the old version updates
from its web site. All the appropriate links at Google are broken
I do have a copy of the update for Acrobat 6, if that is of interest, but it
is 16 mb so I cannot simply e-mail it to you. If it helps, I can post it in
a private area on my web site or if you can install TribalWeb.net
http://tribalweb.net/tour/accueil.php we could use that. Contact me via the
link on my web site if you want to pursue this.

Cindy B wrote:
I have a macro to create individual pdf files from a mail merge.
This macro uses DoPrintwithLinks to actually create the pdf files
however the macro doesn't run since I've upgraded to Word 2002.
Does anyone know of an alternative?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy B Cindy B is offline

Hi Graham, Thanks again for all your help with this. I did find
DoPrintWithLinks in a secondary macro from Adobe - PDFMakerA.dot. I'm have
no idea why they separated them but if anyone else asks....

Thanks again.