Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
CS Hayes CS Hayes is offline

Default How to? fax merge with third party computer fax

Here's what I do now. I create a mail merge document of a quote for multiple
bidders. I merge it to a new document and then print it (page by page) to a
fax printer. Is there a way to have the mailmerge print these page by page
to the individual recipient?

I have a brother MFC machine that I fax through the computer. It has it's
own fax software.
--
Chris Hayes
Still a beginner
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

This depends largely on
a. which version of Windows and Word you have
b. what your fax device "looks like" as far as Windows is concerned
c. what the software that came with your fax machine does.

If you have reasonably recent versions of Word and Windows, and your fax
device "looks like" a faxmodem as far a Windows is concerned, then you may
be able to use the macro provided at

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0001.htm

Otherwise, it's difficult to tell.

Peter Jamieson