Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
DebraH DebraH is offline

Default Forms and Excel Data

Help. I have an Excel worksheet that I am using for data entry. I would
rather have a word form that I can give the user to complete. Can I generate
a word form from the Excel spreadsheet?
--
Debra H
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

There are spreadsheets and spreadsheets so without knowing exactly what form
yours takes, it hard to say, but the answer is probably "Yes"

It may not be the best way to go however and you should probably take a look
at:

Please Fill Out This Form
Part 1: Create professional looking forms in Word
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

Part 2: Adding Automation to your Word forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=46

Part 3: Learn more VBA (macros) to automate your forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=119

Part 4: Use custom dialog boxes in your Word forms
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=127

Part 5: Connect your AutoForm to a database to save input time and keep
better records!
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=136

--
Hope this helps.