Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Kelly Kelly is offline

Default how do I add the ruler like lines to a columns in a table

I am trying to make a document in Microsoft Word that has three short lines
in each block for each 15 minutes of time. This is for each hour of a 24 hour
period of time. How do I get the short lines in the blocks to represent each
15 minutes?