Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tex Shalter Tex Shalter is offline

Default Table Formula "Bug"

I thought I should share this with the group:

If you create a cell with the formula "sum-above" but all the cells above it
are blank, then the formula field updates not as "0", but as the cell
adjacent (left) to it. At least that's how it works in one of my tables.
Much frustration to figure this one out.

Does anyone know of a published list of similar table formula quirks like
this ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...eIncorrect.htm and
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...otalColumn.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Losing textbox on table Jack Tables 13 November 21st 06 03:09 AM
Looking for shortcut for placing frequently used formula in table Susan M. Microsoft Word Help 1 September 9th 05 12:15 AM
Looking for shortcut for placing frequently used formula in table Susan M. Tables 1 September 8th 05 09:31 PM
Table headers/footers and layout Keith Page Layout 1 April 8th 05 07:37 PM