Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
kpchop kpchop is offline

Default Curly apostrophes missing in merge

I've merged my address list to my main document. Using Times New Roman as
font. The apostrophes that are showing up from the database are straight
quotes and apostrophes, which don't match with the regular curly quotes in my
letter. Where can I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The merge is merely reflecting the data - if you want to change it, merge to
a new document and run autoformat to change the straight quotes to smart
quotes.