Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
smck smck is offline

Default Disappearing Text in Tables.

My text overflows and disappears in the last row in a Table. It does not go
to the next page although I select to Break Across Pages.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? HELP...

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

If you work in Print Layout view, it is very easy to accidentally dislodge a
table by touching the table handle (not visible in Normal view). If you move
a table even slightly, it becomes wrapped. This is a good thing to be aware
of if you're intentionally using drag-and-drop to move tables but even more
important to be aware of if you're *not* moving it intentionally.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the Table tab of Table Properties, make sure that the text wrapping

is
set to None.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.