Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tim Tim is offline

Default Problem with cell margins with using WordML

I have 2 simple near identical WordML documents containing a tables each with
2 rows and 3 columns. The only difference between them is the top margin of
the upper middle cell is 1 twip different (one 55 the other 56). However when
loaded, on one of the documents the left margin of the lower left cell is set
to zero and the lower right cell gets the left margin destined for the left
cell. The other document is correct.

I am using Office 2003 and would be happy to provide the relatively small
XML documents.

I am suspicious that this is a bug in Word:
- It this a known problem?
- How do I work around it (it currently seems random)?
- It there a patch?

Sorry to repeat myself, I posted this question a few days ago but got no
response. I am really stuck here.