Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Evan PLC Evan PLC is offline

Default Envelope not printing?

I have successfully created an envelope mail merge. Prior to printing all
164 envelopes I printed one (1) envelope layout on a letter size sheet of
paper to insure that all would layout properly on the envelopes. Success
again. Then I attempt to print on one (1) envelope prior to doing all, but
nothing printed. Re-inserted the envelope again and again no print. Been
working on this for 2 days and the pen is looking pretty good to me right
now. Any help? I'm using an HP Office Jet 600 & have been for quite some
time without any problems.

Thanks

Evan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Is the envelope being fed into the printer so that its position corresponds
to where it would be based on where the address appears on the sheet of
paper?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.