Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lou Lou is offline

Default Mail merge in Word 2003

When I go to mail merge and look for data source, I get outlook contacts, but
not the contact sub files in outlook. I have all of my contact data in the
sub files under Outlook contact and none in the contact file. How do I get
to the sub files. I tried to move the sub folders back to the main folder,
but it will not let me.

Help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You will have many more choices if you initiate the mailmerge from Outlook.

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.