Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
WhiteS WhiteS is offline

Default Formatting Problem with Mail Merge

Yesterday I took an excel spreadsheet and used data in it to create labels in
Word using mail merge. My printer cartridge needed to be changed part way
through and as such, some of my labels did not print. Today, I tried using
my original document to copy the items that need to be created into labels
and pasted them into a new document. I then tried using this "new" document
to create my ;abels. My problem is that the Identification #'s are not
showing up correctly. Instead of a number reading: 50275548, it will read
something like: 5.02755e+007. I have made sure that the font is the same in
the excel spreadsheet as it is in the word doc, but it still comes up
"corrupted". Any help is greatly appreciated--I am in a crunch!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You would have saved yourself much grief if you simply re-merged the missing
labels from the original. You can select which labels to merge as part of
the process - see http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm