TONYA

Default WHAT IS APA FORMATTING AND WHERE CAN I GET A FREE TRIAL DOWNLOAD?

I NED INFO. ON APA FORMATTING, AND WHERE TO GET A DOWNLOADED FREE TRIAL.
tjtjjtjt

For info on the style, here's the source:
http://www.apastyle.org/

Happy reading. And please turn off the caps lock--it's considered the
equivalent of shouting.

Here are some templates that may help.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...ery=apa+format

tj

I NED INFO. ON APA FORMATTING, AND WHERE TO GET A DOWNLOADED FREE TRIAL.

Pat Garard

G'Day Tonya,

1. Please do not SHOUT. It is considered to be BAD MANNERS.

2. I searched Google for "apa formatting", and got 79,000 hits - don't
be so lazy!!

3. I found some software, but I am unable to tell you about it! You
do not tell me which "APA" you are interested in.......
Academic & Professional Documents
American Psychological Association
:
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"TONYA" wrote in message
I NED INFO. ON APA FORMATTING, AND WHERE TO GET A DOWNLOADED FREE TRIAL.

TONYA

I am not lazy at all I did search and find what I was looking for, you did
not have to be rude. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A SITE WERE YOU COULD GET HELP FROM
OTHERS IF NEEDED. I did not expect tto get disrepected by any one. sorry if I
affened anyone.

"TONYA" wrote in message
I NED INFO. ON APA FORMATTING, AND WHERE TO GET A DOWNLOADED FREE TRIAL.

Pat Garard

I am so pleased that you found what you
were looking for!
--