Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
hazelmary hazelmary is offline

Default how do i produce series of small individual tables not one big 1?

i am trying to set up a few small tables.i can insert one table but when i
try to copy it it either goes below the original one or attatches it to
theother one.what i am trying to do is have several small unattatched tables
using the whole of my page.can anyone help please?
thanks kim
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Tables must be separated by an ordinary text paragraph. If you will display
nonprinting characters, it will be easier to paste the table so that it is
separated. Press Enter once after the original table to add an extra
paragraph. Then paste with the insertion point in this second text paragraph
(which will end up below the pasted table).

"hazelmary" wrote in message
i am trying to set up a few small tables.i can insert one table but when i
try to copy it it either goes below the original one or attatches it to
theother one.what i am trying to do is have several small unattatched

tables
using the whole of my page.can anyone help please?
thanks kim

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

And if you want the tables to go next to (besides) each other, you could set
up a section with the appropriate number of columns.

Klaus

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Tables must be separated by an ordinary text paragraph. If you will
display
nonprinting characters, it will be easier to paste the table so that it is
separated. Press Enter once after the original table to add an extra
paragraph. Then paste with the insertion point in this second text
paragraph
(which will end up below the pasted table).

so
all may benefit.

"hazelmary" wrote in message
i am trying to set up a few small tables.i can insert one table but when
try to copy it it either goes below the original one or attatches it to
theother one.what i am trying to do is have several small unattatched

tables
using the whole of my page.can anyone help please?
thanks kim

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

I assume that you just want to create as many tables as you want without
adding any addition page. Then you slect the "Text box" and drawa a text box.
Create a table with columns you require. Now click the handle of the Text
box, Press CTRL+Shift+Alt and drag to create as many tables you want.

Challa Prabhu