Lyn S Mason

Default Corrupt table

How can I identify which table is corrupt in a document, when the document
contains several tables? I am using Word 2000
Jezebel

Rather than trying to identify it, a quicker approach is to create a new,
non-corrupt document. Start by copying the content, minus the tables, from
the old document. Save. Then copy the tables one by one: if the new document
is not corrupted, save and go on to the next table. If it is, revert to the
last saved version and copy everything else from the original.