Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
carolh carolh is offline

Default can't type leter twice in a row

I can't type a leter more than once. I have to stop and click the mouse to
do it .
hapens with al butons! any idea what might have hapened? se what i mean?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Sounds like you've accidentally switched on the accessibility feature that
ignores repeated keystrokes (intended for people with finger disabilities,
palsy, arthritis, etc). Go to Start Control Panel Accessibility Option
and look at the FilterKeys setting.