Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Darkie Darkie is offline

Default How to lock the document that results from the mail

I'm currently using Microsoft Word for Windows® 97. I have created the
MailMerge the DataSource is from Excel, where I do all my calculations.
Now, I want to lock the document that results from the mail
merge so that people cannot edit that document.

How do I do that, ps help?

--
Kind Regards
Darkie

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Convert it to PDF format. There are free PDF Converters such as PrimoPDF
that do a good job. Google for them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.