Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DD DD is offline

Default How do I display the full filename path on the title bar in Word .

The title bar displays the document name, but I'd like to see the full path.
How can I get the entire path on the title bar?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Can you make do with turning on the Web toolbar by checking it after
selecting Toolbars from the View menu. It will show the full path of the
document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"dd" wrote in message
The title bar displays the document name, but I'd like to see the full
path.
How can I get the entire path on the title bar?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

I've got instructions on how to do that in this article:

Have fun!

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"dd" wrote in message
The title bar displays the document name, but I'd like to see the full
path.
How can I get the entire path on the title bar?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DD DD is offline

Default How do I display the full filename path on the title bar in Wo

Thank you, Doug. That's easy enough.

"dd" wrote in message
The title bar displays the document name, but I'd like to see the full
path.
How can I get the entire path on the title bar?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DD DD is offline

Thank you, Dawn. I gave this a quick try and will come back later and try
harder. I'm a WordPerfect user trying to get a grasp on Word and not having
much luck with some of this stuff. After I paste the code into the template,
how do I get it to actually run? (I bet that's an "oh, duh" question, but I'm
going to throw it out there anyway.)