Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] babaton@gmail.com is offline

Default Word 2000 - Very slow when printing multiple documents.

Hi,

One of ours PCs is behaving strangely. The user selects multiple
documents, right clicks and chooses print.

Each document then opens in a separate instance and prints.the Word
splash screen appears between each one.It takes a very long time.

The PC next to it works ok, all the docs open in one instance.

I know there is an option to open docs in one tab for Word 2003 but
it's missing in 2000.

Can anyone help me?