Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
BB in Atlanta BB in Atlanta is offline

Default INSERT TEXT AFTER A TABLE

When I insert text after a table in Word, I get a "trailer" line outside my
paragraph that I cannot delete.

I tried using " delete borders", but that does not work

Thanks so much
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?QkIgaW4gQXRsYW50YQ==?=,

When I insert text after a table in Word, I get a "trailer" line outside my
paragraph that I cannot delete.

I tried using " delete borders", but that does not work

The first thing that occurs to me is that you have "revisions" (track changes)
turned on...

If that's not it, please tell us the version of Word involved and desribe the
"trailer line" in more detail: Where is it located? How does it look? What,
more precisely, does "outside my paragraph" mean?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org