Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Trev16 Trev16 is offline

Default Comment balloons don't always appear

I'm using Word 2002, when I insert a comment in a table the comment balloon
appears which is what I want. But then when I insert another comment within
the same table but different cell the balloon does not appear, only the
insertion mark even though the comment text appears in the reviewing pane
below.
Does anyonek now why sometimes the balloons appear and sometimes not even
within the same table? --
Trev