Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JR JR is offline

Default Copying Microsoft Office 2007 templates local

We are looking to deploy Office 2007 in our organization however find
that all document templates are stored on Microsoft's server including
things like Fax templates and the such. We would like to have these be
local on a file share or otherwise as most of our users do not have
internet access or have to enter authentication credentials when going
out. On top of that it will be a support nightmare with everyone
asking if it's ok to accept the messages Microsoft is displaying when
they try if they can get to the site.

Is there a way to download all the microsoft templates in one shot
without clicking on them one at a time and make them available locally
to our users?

Thanks.

JR

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi J.R.,

Neither the clipart or template collections from http://office.microsoft.com are available for mass download.

I'm not sure what messages you're referring to. You can customize the availability of content that folks get through Office
Button=New during deployment (http://microsoft.com/office/ork )

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP