Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CR CR is offline

Default Can't activate Trial Office 2007 Professional

I have downloaded Office 2007 Professional Trial on a new computer, everytime
Itry to activate it , i get the message that the trial has expired. I have
never used it and this is a new computer 3 days old. I enter the product key
acts as though its going to work, say its installed however, wheni restart
program i get the same message thats it exoired. Have unistaleed and
downloaded 3 times, the same results everytime.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi C.R.,

Use Start=Search to locate the file opa12.dat
and recycle it, then start the Office 2007 apps to see if you can then activate it.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP