Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CallumBeau CallumBeau is offline

Default Cannot Insert Page Numbers

Hi

When I click on page numbers and then one of the options, nothing happens.
Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Callum
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
derekh derekh is offline

Callum, I am not sure why that functionality would not be working properly
for you. However, there is a work around, if you are interested. Simply go to
View--Header and Footer, place the cursor where you want it, and click on the
button with the # on it. There is a great deal of backup or alternate
functionality built into the Header/Footer areas. Best wishes, and God
Bless!!!

--
Derek E. Hess, M.S.
MEM Operations Systems Administrator/Alternate Security Coordinator

"CallumBeau" wrote:

Hi

When I click on page numbers and then one of the options, nothing happens.
Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Callum

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CallumBeau CallumBeau is offline

Hi Derek

Many thanks for taking the time to help me, it's much appreciated.

Your suggestion was very helpful. Luckily I was able to solve the problem -
I changed a file blocks.dotx to blocks.bad and everything now works.

With a good handshake!

Callum