Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Normsy via OfficeKB.com Normsy via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default HELP needed!!

Windows Media Player cannot play this DVD because there is a problem with
digital copy protection between your DVD drive, decoder, and video card. Try
installing an updated driver for your video card.

I get this message when I try to play dvd in WMP11. What should I do!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

1) If it were me, I would post in the Windows Media Player newsgroup, as
your issue is not related to Microsoft Word.

2) I would also probably follow the instructions the message gave, and look
for and install the updated video card drive from the computer or video card
manufacturer's web site.

Tom
"Normsy via OfficeKB.com" u30761@uwe wrote in message
| Windows Media Player cannot play this DVD because there is a problem with
| digital copy protection between your DVD drive, decoder, and video card.
Try
| installing an updated driver for your video card.
|
| I get this message when I try to play dvd in WMP11. What should I do!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Normsy via OfficeKB.com Normsy via OfficeKB.com is offline

Thank you, sorry I posted it in the wrong section! I've reposted it!! Mmm not
sure how to install whatever I need!!!