Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AZ AZ is offline

Default How to convert from MSword to Latex?

Please I need a fast and efficient way to convert MSword files to Latex
files. The original MSword contains lots of equations, graphs, tables and
special symbols. Thank you very much.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There is no facility in Word to do this - see
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...G=Search&meta=