RJ Heller

Default Mailmerge and Wordart

I am making name tents that have the name on both sides. My template has two
sets of names per 81/2 x 11 sheet of paper. I created the template with the
names the normal direction. It works fine.

To get the names on both sides of the name tent template I have to add the
names to the document rotated. The only way I know to rotate the names is to
put them in word art. When I merge the documents the field,first-name, is
not recognized. It merges the document and does not recognize the field
names in the word art.

Any suggestions on how to do this differently?