Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JFord JFord is offline

Default Outlook contact in word 2007

How do I use Outlook contacts to insert address into a document
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Office button menu, Customize. In the "Commands Not In the Ribbon" list,
find the "Address Book..." and add it to your toolbar.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"JFord" wrote in message
:

How do I use Outlook contacts to insert address into a document