Erica

Default Erica

Good afternoon,

Someone setup a document that has a table of contents. I now have the
document in my possession and added information (tables, description,
headers, etc.) to the content of the document. The new headers and sub
headers I have created are not showing up. Also, the page numbers are
incorrect. Can you please help me in adding headers and sub headers I have
created in the document to the Table of Contents? I have tried to Update TOC
for both the entire table and just the page numbers. The page numbers still
will not update correctly and when I update the entire table, the other
headers and sub headers show up, however, it is not in the same format as it
was before I chose the update entire table button. I then try to format in
the Insert/Reference/Index and Tables box, however, the Show Levels has
disappeared on the Table of Contents tab.

Please advise. Thank you so much in advace!
Erica