Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Owen Mysliwy Owen Mysliwy is offline

Default Resume help

I cannot figure out how to make a large space on the first page between jobs
dissapear. I have tried everything. I am using the new Office 2007 Students
and teachers. Anyone who can help please e-mail me. I need this fixed.

Thank You

Owen Mysliwy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In a résumé? I would assume it means between job listings. I'm guessing Owen
hasn't figured out that the résumé templates use tables, requiring "Delete
rows" to remove extra listings.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
How do you expect anyone reading this to know what "between jobs" refers

to?

"Owen Mysliwy" wrote in message
I cannot figure out how to make a large space on the first page between
jobs
dissapear. I have tried everything. I am using the new Office 2007
Students
and teachers. Anyone who can help please e-mail me. I need this fixed.

Thank You

Owen Mysliwy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'm guessing that Owen will not mention that he's not very well versed with
Word. sigh

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
In a résumé? I would assume it means between job listings. I'm guessing
Owen
hasn't figured out that the résumé templates use tables, requiring "Delete
rows" to remove extra listings.

so
all may benefit.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
How do you expect anyone reading this to know what "between jobs" refers

to?

"Owen Mysliwy" wrote in message
I cannot figure out how to make a large space on the first page between
jobs
dissapear. I have tried everything. I am using the new Office 2007
Students
and teachers. Anyone who can help please e-mail me. I need this fixed.

Thank You

Owen Mysliwy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Owen Mysliwy Owen Mysliwy is offline

I have tried to "Delete rows" and then the rest of my resume gets all messed
up I wish i could post it so you could see what I mean. Thanks for the reply
though. I appreciate the help

"Jezebel" wrote in message
How do you expect anyone reading this to know what "between jobs" refers

to?

"Owen Mysliwy" wrote in message
I cannot figure out how to make a large space on the first page between
jobs
dissapear. I have tried everything. I am using the new Office 2007
Students
and teachers. Anyone who can help please e-mail me. I need this fixed.

Thank You

Owen Mysliwy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Owen Mysliwy Owen Mysliwy is offline

I have not used word in quite a while I just used to sell the computers and
the products associated and then I got into plumbing and away from computers.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
How do you expect anyone reading this to know what "between jobs" refers

to?

"Owen Mysliwy" wrote in message
I cannot figure out how to make a large space on the first page between
jobs
dissapear. I have tried everything. I am using the new Office 2007
Students
and teachers. Anyone who can help please e-mail me. I need this fixed.

Thank You

Owen Mysliwy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The more I work with computers, the more I wish I was a plumber! Pays
better, no BSOD, no hackers, etc.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

I'm guessing that Owen will not mention that he's not very well versed
with
Word. sigh

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
In a résumé? I would assume it means between job listings. I'm guessing
Owen
hasn't figured out that the résumé templates use tables, requiring
rows" to remove extra listings.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
How do you expect anyone reading this to know what "between jobs"
refers
to?

"Owen Mysliwy" wrote in message
I cannot figure out how to make a large space on the first page
between
jobs
dissapear. I have tried everything. I am using the new Office 2007
Students
and teachers. Anyone who can help please e-mail me. I need this
fixed.

Thank You

Owen Mysliwy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Ha ha! I'll admit I'd rather deal with the figurative than the literal. I
don't even enjoy it when it's my own and I'm looking to see which bathroom
is hiding the plunger.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Jezebel" wrote in message
How do you expect anyone reading this to know what "between jobs"
refers
to?

"Owen Mysliwy" wrote in message
I cannot figure out how to make a large space on the first page
between
jobs
dissapear. I have tried everything. I am using the new Office
2007
Students
and teachers. Anyone who can help please e-mail me. I need this
fixed.

Thank You

Owen Mysliwy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Owen Mysliwy Owen Mysliwy is offline

is there anyway i can show my problem to get help with my situation. I didn't
realize you were not able to accept attachments and help due to you working
for microsoft

"Jezebel" wrote in message
How do you expect anyone reading this to know what "between jobs"
refers
to?

"Owen Mysliwy" wrote in message
I cannot figure out how to make a large space on the first page
between
jobs
dissapear. I have tried everything. I am using the new Office
2007
Students
and teachers. Anyone who can help please e-mail me. I need this
fixed.

Thank You

Owen Mysliwy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I don't work for Microsoft. MVPs are strictly volunteers.

Send your resume to me at jl dot paules at gmail dot com. (It's spelled out
to foil spambots.) I'.m better at helping when I can see what you're talking
about.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]