Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tianna Tianna is offline

Default Mail Merge Prompt date range query

I am having troble developing this template. I made a query for which to
select the data in MS access. I made a catalog style template and have the
mergefields and setup. I want this thing to prompt users upon opening to
input a "Date from" and "date to" so that the mail merge can pull records
based on a date range. Since we will do this many times during the year and
for different ranges we need to be able to fill in the prompts accordingly.
Also, there will be many reconds pulled every time we merge. Each record
only takes up 4 lines on a page. I just want the next one to be created under
it. How do I make it create new listings without creating a zillion pages of
documents?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I would do it all in Access.

--