Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jennifer P Jennifer P is offline

Default How do I merge more than one page of my Excel spreadsheet?

Hi,

When I do a mail merge with Excel, I only get one page of labels in Word
even though all rows are checked and matched from Excel. My Avery sheet has
30 labels per page and that's all I get - one page of merged lables. I
expected to be able to get all the addresses on multiple Word pages. What am
I not doing?

--
Jennifer P
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It sounds as if you are previeing the merge and/or perhaps using File|Print
to print the results. But what you need to do is "complete" the merge,
either by /merging to the printer/, which is different from using
File|Print, or /merging to an output document/ then printing it.

If you are using the Mailmerge wizard in Word 2002/2003, make sure you go to
the very last step in the task pane, and click one of the options there -
the wording is ambiguous. Or enable the Mailmerge toolbar (Word
Tools|Customize|Toolbars) and use the appropriate button near the right-hand
end.

Peter Jamieson

"Jennifer P" wrote in message
Hi,

When I do a mail merge with Excel, I only get one page of labels in Word
even though all rows are checked and matched from Excel. My Avery sheet
has
30 labels per page and that's all I get - one page of merged lables. I
expected to be able to get all the addresses on multiple Word pages. What
am
I not doing?

--
Jennifer P