Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BW BW is offline

Default EZ Photo

Everytime I open Word I get this message;

word cannot open this document template
c:\programfiles\...\ezphoto\ezphoto.dot

How can I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Go to the indicated folder and remove ezphoto.dot. This is an old add-in
that almost certainly doesn't work with your current version of Word. See
"WD2000: Problems Caused By EZ-Photo 2.7 and Earlier Versions" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=Q224727.

"BW" wrote in message
Everytime I open Word I get this message;

word cannot open this document template
c:\programfiles\...\ezphoto\ezphoto.dot

How can I fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Obviously your computer is looking for that file. You need to find a way to
tell it to look for normal.dot but I'm not sure where to tell it that.
(Sorry I can't help fix it. I can only see why it's happening. I've seen
others with EZPhoto causing problems.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]