Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul_B Paul_B is offline

Default Macro security / private certificate anomaly

Hi,

Suddenly I am getting Security Warnings when I open some Word
files.

These files were created by me and contain only my macros, which
I digitally certified with Word. In VBE, under This Document,
there are no macros showing.

I set Word's macro security level to "Medium: you can choose
whether to run...". This is one step less than "High: only signed
macros from trusted sources....".

Under Trusted Publishers, I checked both allowance boxes - addins
and templates, and VBP.

Yet I still get these blasted security warnings. There's got to
be something basic I'm missing, or something's broken.

Thanks,
p.
--
MS Office '03 Basic on Win XP

About Macro Security Parag Vidhate Microsoft Word Help 10 June 23rd 06 01:04 PM
Macro shortcut key & security Param Microsoft Word Help 5 April 2nd 06 07:53 PM
how do I make a 10 minute presentation out of 5 pages? jarhead Microsoft Word Help 8 April 1st 06 07:22 AM
Macro Security JD Microsoft Word Help 11 April 24th 05 03:02 PM
Save As is not working due to macro security settings Craig Meritz Microsoft Word Help 1 December 16th 04 03:53 AM