Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
DianneMD DianneMD is offline

Default Limit in Word Email Merge?

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of emails I can send via
Outlook using Word Email Merge Tool?

I have about 4100+/- emails I need to send.

I'm having a Cold Fusion problem and someone mentioned this as a potential
quick way to reach a large list.

-Dianne
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I don't know of any such limit, but you can always split up the merge into
several parts anyway. Unless you're merging to HTML format, you'll probably
need the ClickYes utility from

http://www.contextmagic.com/express-clickyes/

to stop annoying Outlook messages popping up.

Peter Jamieson