Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MS[_2_] MS[_2_] is offline

Default Formatting Marks

Ive just installed the Word 2007.

When formatting marks are activated, unlike the previous version (2003), the
Word 2007 shows an €˜inverted-P like marks in black, instead of an €˜enter
like mark in gray in the Word 2003.

In my version, all other formatting marks are in black.

I really want my Word to show formatting marks in gray and in €˜enter like
shape.

Thank you in advance.

--
MS
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I don't know what you were seeing in Word 2003 (though formatting marks are
font dependant) but Word 2003 showed the paragraph mark (pilcrow) as ¶ and
the line break character like a bent arrow facing left. - the latter black
coloured, the former the colour of the associated text.